If you looking on the internet for a Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing Product Key Office 2010 just built, but not yet enabled? To trigger your Office Goods, you would require a User Key Working Office 2010. This paper is a complete guide on how to use Free Product Keys to allow MS Office 2010.
Therefore, if you already using MS Office 2010 and want to know more about the Company of Microsoft, start reading. you can also check out the Windows 8 Product Key.
Microsoft Office 2010 – Different Editions
- 1 Microsoft Office 2010 – Different Editions
- 2 Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
- 3 How to check Office 2010 Activation Status?
- 4 How to activate Office 2010 using the product key
Microsoft has more than one variant of all the Workplace models, all of which were distinct regardless of their features. Microsoft Office 2010 has had many versions and all of these are described below.
- Office 2010 Starter Edition
- Office 2010 Personal Edition
- Office 2010 Home & Student Edition
- Office 2010 Home & Business Edition
- Office 2010 Standard Edition
- Office 2010 Professional Edition
- Office 2010 Professional Plus Edition
Both these things include a separate market-based licensing scheme. Some include OEMs, as some do, as a license system retail or quantity or two. Yet in both versions, there are few items that are popular and the most critical aspect is that they all have licenses. You will need a software key in order to get Microsoft Office 2010 approved.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
The 32 and 64-bit variations of the product are available, such that the device key varies with all models. A feature selection is mentioned and may be linked to below.
Here are all Office 2010 Product Keys that are working in 2020;
Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit Key
Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit Key
You can now use the software keys to turn Office 2010 on, and if you feel like supporting anyone discuss the key for the Office edition you are using in the commentary below.
But if you don’t know how to change Office 2010 product key or activate Office 2010 using product key then you might need to read the next topic.
How to check Office 2010 Activation Status?
As you learn, Office 2010 requires a license key to be unlocked and use all of the available apps. And you have to wonder if the 2010 Office update you are using is available or not? When utilizing these two techniques, you can prove this.
1. Using Command prompt
The trigger command procedure for tracking the status of the 2010 office activation should take no longer than one minute. You just have to enter a few instructions, and the outcome is apparent in no seconds. Yeah, I have your back, you have to send a couple of orders, but don’t stress. With a step by step reference, I have provided the commands that clarify what to do and how right next to:
- Whichever OS of you are using, open command prompt in administrator mode.
- You can do that by pressing the Windows key and then searching for the command prompt.
- Then right-click on the first result and click on Run as administrator.
- A new window opens with the title command prompt. First, go to the Office14 folder in the C drive by entering the below command.
cd Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14
- Now to check the activation status, type
cscript ospp.vbs /dstatusand press Enter.
- The text after License status: will be your activation status for Office 2010. The License type would describe whether it is a retail or volume license key.
The above image shows the license type as a Volume license key.
This image shows the license type as a Retail license key.
Do check the same for your Office 2010 version and also you can let me know which one are you using, by mentioning in the comments below.
Note: If the command
cd Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14 doesn’t work then you may want to try entering the
cd Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14 command.
2. Using the Office Software
The other way to always test the Office 2010 device activation status is to launch some Office app. Yeah, it sounds easy, isn’t it? Employ the following actions and know-how:
- Open any of the Office 2010 software like MS-Word 2010, MS-Powerpoint 2010, etc.
- Now on the left top corner of the menu bar, click on the File tab.
- Choose the Help option from the list on the left-hand side.
- On the right-hand side, you may see the result of activation status.
So, now you know the activation status of your Office 2010 and the version you are using.
How to activate Office 2010 using the product key
While I listed above a list of software keys, I’d suggest that you purchase an initial Office 2010 license edition. Follow the steps to trigger Office 2010, once you have obtained your own software link.
1. Using Office 2010 Software
It is just a 5-step process and does not take even a minute to enable the Microsoft Office 2010 in your Device. You clearly have to obey the following basic steps:
- Open any of the Office 2010 software.
- On the left top corner of the menu bar, click on the File tab.
- Choose the Help option from the list on the left-hand side.
- On the right-hand side, choose the Change Product key option.
- Now, enter the product key and click install.
After entering the product key, click on the Install option and wait till Microsoft activates the product. Also, check the activation status using any of the methods mentioned above.
2. Using Control Panel
The steps are clear and Office 2010 must be compulsory on your Computer to obey the steps mentioned below:
- Open Control Panel by pressing the Windows key.
- Now, choose the option Uninstall a program as shown in the image.
- Find the Office 2010 software and select it.
- Now, click on the Modify/Change option.
- Select the option, Enter a product key.
- Now enter the product key and wait.
Check whether or not the drug is allowed using the above methods. Mind also, don’t push the Uninstall icon, as it eliminates the app Office 2010 which will allow you to restart the whole system.
We also exchanged all the Office’s job keys for 2010. Using the keys to enable all Professionals and other models of Office 2010.
If the 2010 Office Key doesn’t fit, just seek another one or simply reply below. Our Office 2010 feature keys collection will be revised.