If you looking on the internet an gCMOB for PC Full Version Windows 7/8/10/Mac Free download So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application GCMOB is a free remote monitoring app that helps you to display and test video cameras live from your mobile device. The GCMOB software gives you the opportunity to track live streaming from DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras.
This can be done easily from the main window where you have two choices: join the camera mode and access live feed, or use the door phone to monitor the images. There are many options for watching the video from which to choose, such as separating the image into different sections. you can also check out the PhonePe for PC Full Version Windows 7/8/10/Mac Free download.
gCMOB for PC Overview:
GCMOB is perfect monitoring software that offers you the chance to stream live videos from CP Plus video door tablets, IP cameras, NVRs and DVRs. You even have the option of monitoring this live feed as well, and you can steer the camera to the specific areas you want to concentrate on. I found the software was quite helpful. Nonetheless, it was still pretty annoying to see that the software needed permission to access my name. This violation of my privacy was the only problem I’ve had with this security device. The architecture and configuration of the gCMOB were quite intuitive and easy to use. GCMOB has been designed to work with the Android Operating System. But with the aid of a few Android emulators, you can use this software on your iPhone. As of now, the gCMOB configuration software is not accessible for the PC. Now, we’ve got to switch with the simulator.
The GCMOB key window offers you two choices. You can either choose to join a video mode in which you will get a live feed originating from the monitor you have, or choose a door screen, in which case you can start viewing the live footage from that app. Since I had a camera that I wanted to add to the device, I preferred the camera choice. I was led to the Live Review segment of the device. There are several live demo options available in this segment. You can choose to divide the computer into 16 small sections to display the live feed. To connect a monitor or camera to the gCMOB app to display its live stream, you will need to press the slide sideways button at the top left of the app’s’ Live Preview ‘ tab. In this’ Home’ section, you can find the’ Device Manager’ along with a range of other choices. I consider this menu to be quite helpful as it gave me a chance to help access this monitoring device and use a variety of its apps. Honestly, I enjoyed the’ Favorites’ and’ Playback’ functions of the device. I was given the chance to allocate favorite cameras for fast display and instant video and picture replay when in live preview mode.
The gCMOB renders the installation of a camera an easy process. All you need to do is pick the’ InstaOn’ choice in the’ Attach App’ area. The software can ask you to include a few information, such as name and SN, which is basically a QR code that you can scan using your smartphone camera. Having done so, you can launch a live overview of the camera you’ve just installed. I was able to add my camera to this monitoring device with ease and had no trouble watching the live feed. It all worked like a charm, and I was able to view and manage the live footage without any complications. The’ Connect Camera ‘ segment provides two additional camera connection solutions that include IP / Domain and WiFi connectivity if you have an IP or any other form of device. One of the main features of this security software was the Support area. After pressing the’ Further’ button in the’ Home’ line, I find it. This presented me with a lot of information about the different features of the gCMOB For PC download and also gave me guidance on how to use them. After that, I was willing to use this software in a very comprehensive way.
Features Of gCMOB for PC
- Simple Graphical User Interface for Controlling
- Assist screen to divide into 16 sections.
- It has cloud storage support.
- Encourage real-time streaming of video data.
- Up to 4 Channels can be connected at a time
- It can Blend” Video Playback” and” Picture Playback”.
- Files can be extracted with the help of gCMOB.
- It has control of On/Off Switch.
- Intuitively designed user-interface
- Devices can be added simply by scanning their QR codes
- Ability to split live preview into 16 small sections
- 4 channels available for playback
- E-Map support available
- An excellent Help section
- Much More…………/
gCMOB for Windows Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: gCMOB for PC
- Setup File Name: gCMOB_v3.0.3_com.apk
- Full Setup Size: 26.5 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 20th, Feb 2020
System Requirements for gCMOB for PC
Before you start gCMOB for PC Windows free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or faster.
Downloading and Installing gCMOB for PC on your Window PC
- Install the BlueStacks App Player
- Once the installation is complete launch the emulators
- Upon launching the emulator, click on my Apps button and search for Google Play Store (for easier access to the google play ensures you have used your Google account).
- Search for the gCMOB App on the Google play store, click on it, and follow the given instructions to download, install, and launch the gCMOB App.
- Open the gCMOB App, play it on your PC and enjoy
Step 1: Download the gCMOB Apk file Below the Latest version.
Step 2: Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC from BlueStacks App Player
Step 3: Install BlueStacks on your PC.
Step 4: Open and run BlueStacks.
Step 6: Access and execute the gCMOB APK file from BlueStacks.